Merge 50 PantsProduct No: 422311
The pants of the Merge 50 men's freediving wetsuit are made of 5mm open cell neoprene with a black and white polygonal print. The indigo camouflage design with a polygonal base makes the fisherman's profile “invisible”. A pre-shaped cut provides comfort and an excellent fit . The waistband is made of 3 different materials to prevent water from entering.
The black polygon pattern is printed on an indigo base, the least reflective color capable of absorbing UV rays, masking the diving fisherman's figure for an optimal fishing potential. The new three-material design with stretch fabric between two layers of neoprene makes this one of the fastest-drying wetsuits on the market . The smooth leather material used on the chest, back and legs allows for quick drying and is especially useful on long spearfishing boat trips.
Spearfishermen and freedivers alike will be impressed with Merge's new material distribution, which increases elasticity , leading to better breathing performance and longer holds .
The ultra-elastic abdominal band makes breathing easier and the three-material waist prevents water from leaking in.
Spearfishing will be easier, safer and more fun.
The main features of the Merge 50 freediving wetsuit men's pants are:
• New, quick-drying three-material design: stretch fabric between two layers of neoprene
• Highly resistant smooth/open cell inner fabric
• Neoprene provides thermal protection, stretch and hydrodynamics for head and shoulders during the dive
• Pre-shaped cut ensuring excellent comfort and fit
• New material distribution for easier breathing
• Black/indigo polygonal based camouflage design making the fisherman's figure “invisible”
• Three-material waistband pants for preventing water from leaking inside
• Ultra elastic abdominal band for easy breathing
Complete your spearfishing suit with the men's Merge 50 jacket (product code 422310)
- Knee protectors:
- Internal Material:
- Open cell
- External Material: