Horizon 2.0 ManProduct No: 422316
The Horizon 2.0 men's freediving wetsuit features new colorful graphics . The smooth 2mm neoprene material used for the Horizon 2.0 wetsuit offers increased stretchability, for facilitating breathing and movement in the water. The new Mares freediving logo is clearly visible along the back panel, underlining the pure passion of the Mares freediving equipment line.
This wetsuit is ideal for swimming in the sea and for freediving training in the pool. The new and innovative rear neck closure will extend your time in the water by blocking the flow of water inside the suit, keeping you warmer, for longer.
The Horizon 2.0 is the perfect wetsuit for freedivers in need of a wetsuit to be worn in quick and easy fashion. In addition, a new graphic line makes this wetsuit captivating and exclusive.
The main features of the Horizon 2.0 men's freediving wetsuit are:
• Smooth and ultra-elastic 2mm material for easy breathing
• Internal lining facilitating donning and giving excellent elasticity
• Extremely hydrodynamic material for increasing speed in the water
• Pre-shaped cut ensuring excellent comfort and fit
• New 'hydro-barrier' design for the neck
- Wrist Grip Areas:
- Knee protectors:
- Hood Clip:
- Soft Edge:
- Internal Material:
- External Material:
- Chest loading pad: