Flexa Z-ThermProduct No: 412367
The Z-Therm men's wetsuit is an innovative semi-drysuit with a diagonal zip and bellows waist system, designed to be put on and taken off with complete autonomy. G-lock diagonal front zip with internal flaps to increase thermal comfort and skin protection in the zip area. Trilastic concept for a better fit in the most critical areas (waist + neck/back + armpits).
A better thermal protection is offered in the most critical areas. The flexible sections along the spine have increased neoprene thickness where it is most needed, resulting in better thermal protection. The neoprene thickness is also increased in the area where a ballast belt is worn for greater comfort.
A compact and flexible accessory pocket is integrated on the right thigh for easy access.
The main features of the Z-Therm semi-dry suit for men are:
- Dressing and undressing, including zip closure for complete autonomy
- Diagonal g-lock front zip with internal flaps to increase thermal comfort and skin protection in the zip area
- 100% ultra stretch with strategically placed panels and special cut
- Trilastic concept for a better fit in the most critical areas (waist + neck/back + armpits)
- Innovative telescopic system: customisation for larger sizes by adjusting the undercalf
- Improved thermal comfort in the most critical areas and increased comfort in the waist and lumbar area
- Compact elastic pocket integrated into the suit on the right thigh
- Improved seals on wrists and ankles reduce water entry".
- Water temperature use:
- Cold water
- Ultrastretch Neoprene
- Wrist Grip Areas:
- Hood Clip:
- Soft Edge:
- Chest loading pad:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.