The Z-Therm men's wetsuit is an innovative wetsuit with a diagonal zip and bellows waist system, designed to be put on and taken off with complete autonomy. G-lock diagonal front zip with internal flaps to increase thermal comfort and skin protection in the zip area. Trilastic concept for a better fit in the most critical areas (waist + neck/back + armpits).
Better thermal protection is offered in the most critical areas. The flexible sections along the spine have increased neoprene thickness where it is most needed, resulting in better thermal protection. The neoprene thickness is also increased in the area where a weight belt is worn for greater comfort.
A compact and flexible accessory pocket is integrated on the right thigh for easy access.
The main features of the Z-Therm wetsuit for men are:
- Dressing and undressing, including zip closure for complete autonomy
- Diagonal g-lock front zip with internal flaps to increase thermal comfort and skin protection in the zip area
- 100% ultra-stretch with strategically placed panels and special cut
- Trilastic concept for a better fit in the most critical areas (waist + neck/back + armpits)
- Innovative telescopic system: customisation for larger sizes by adjusting the undercalf
- Improved thermal comfort in the most critical areas and increased comfort in the waist and lumbar area
- Compact elastic pocket integrated into the suit on the right thigh
- Improved seals on wrists and ankles reduce water entry".
- Water temperature use:
- Cold water
- Ultrastretch Neoprene
- Wrist Grip Areas:
- Hood Clip:
- Soft Edge:
- Chest loading pad:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.
Delivery & Returns
Online purchases on mares.com are enabled for Italy, France, Spain, Germany and Austria. Some products from the catalogue are only available to purchase at an authorised Mares Dealer.
Products shipped in Italy are entrusted to Bartolini couriers. Products shipped in France, Spain Germany and Austria are entrusted to DHL couriers.
Delivery times are 3-5 working days.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it quickly and easily.
You can decide to return any products purchased on mares.com within 30 days of delivery. To return items, use the same box they were received in, complete the returns label found here with shipping details and attach it to the box. Remember to insert the delivery number found on page 1 of the delivery documents.
To allow you greater freedom, we have not chosen a courier service with which you need to return the package, you are free to choose your preferred service provider.
Please remember that shipping costs are your responsibility.
At the moment, we cannot offer exchanges on our products. If you would like a different size, please return the article for a refund and purchase a new size. If you still have any doubts, you can write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer Service team will be happy to help.