Flexa GrapheneProduct No: 412078
The Flexa Graphene men's wetsuit is a semi-dry suit with an innovative graphene coating that can help increase body temperature. The wetsuit is made of 7mm ultra-stretch neoprene.
The graphene fibre offers unique characteristics such as flexibility, durability, heat retention and strength.
Graphene fibre offers unique characteristics such as flexibility, durability, heat retention and strength. These are all characteristics that divers look for in a good wetsuit.
Tests have shown that graphene has the property of raising the temperature by 5 degrees when in contact with heat, in this case the body. The wetsuit is made of 7mm ultrastretch neoprene.
The main features of the Flexa Graphene semi-dry suit for men are:
- Maximum thermal comfort in the most critical areas thanks to the lining fabric, which is soft and warm with the addition of graphene that doesn't let our body heat escape.
- Horizontal rear waterproof master-seal zip which is soft and flexible
- Zips at the ankles
- Knee pads made of supratex
- Hood with glide skin on the inside for extra grip and quick release
- S-seal technology for increased thermal comfort
- Innovative removable pocket
- Grip area on the wrists for tool attachment
- Easy donning and doffing thanks to ultra-elastic neoprene
- Water temperature use:
- Cold water
- Ultrastretch Neoprene
- Wrist Grip Areas:
- Hood Clip:
- Soft Edge:
- Chest loading pad:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.