SCR Horizon, a revolutionary approach to diving. A semi-closed circuit, ideal for all those aiming to experience the underwater world in symbiosis. Its weight, shape and lack of cylinders make it ideal for all your travels. Once worn, you will find yourself perfectly in trim breathing a warm-humid mixture, which will make your dive completely enjoyable.
The lightweight system makes it an ideal travel companion, without any need for cylinders and special weights. The Horizon computer is designed to be easy to use while having infinite data available. Limited bubble production allows underwater world lovers to live like a fish in the underwater world.
The main features of the SCR Horizon are:
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
• Height: 54 cm
• Width: 40 cm + E9
• Thickness: 22 cm Unit Weight: 12 Kg (without dispensers)
• Total weight no-deco version: 13.4 Kg
• Total weight of the deco version: 14.8 Kg
• Two CO2 filters each containing 1 Kg of fixing material which can be filled by the diver
• Two integrated weight systems each for a maximum use of 2.5 Kg
• Fully adjustable harness from XS to XXL
• Mouthpiece with strap safety
• Two oxygen sensors
• Remaining time of filters calculated by the integrated computer
• Cleaning, use and preparation do not require any specific tools
• Maximum recommended depth using a cylinder as a source of Nitrox, without decompression: 30m
• Maximum depth using two Nitrox cylinders: 40 m
• PPO2 submerged: minimum 0.22 bar, maximum 2.6 bar
• Operating temperature: min 4 ° C, Max 34 ° C
• Approved fixing material: Sofnolime 797
• Duration of the fixing material of filters depends on temperature and O2 metabolic consumption. The duration is calculated by the integrated computer (eg at 15°C or more, with medium/high metabolic consumption, duration> 3h)
MAXIMUM PHYSICAL EFFORT
• 75 RMV at 40 m, CO2 production of 3 l/m for 5 min
• Three levels of redundancy each powered by different batteries
• All batteries in the system can be charged from a single dock
• Integrated computer with 2.8” high contrast color screen
• Gradient Factor importable by diver
• HUD control system with simple and immediate indications
• CE approved up to 40 m
If you have purchased a Horizon SCR, do not forget to register it using our registration form, available to download at the link below.
Send your completed form to email@example.com
DOWNLOAD YOUR FORM HERE
Delivery & Returns
Online purchases on mares.com are enabled for Italy, France, Spain, Germany and Austria. Some products from the catalogue are only available to purchase at an authorised Mares Dealer.
Products shipped in Italy are entrusted to Bartolini couriers. Products shipped in France, Spain Germany and Austria are entrusted to DHL couriers.
Delivery times are 3-5 working days.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it quickly and easily.
You can decide to return any products purchased on mares.com within 30 days of delivery. To return items, use the same box they were received in, complete the returns label found here with shipping details and attach it to the box. Remember to insert the delivery number found on page 1 of the delivery documents.
To allow you greater freedom, we have not chosen a courier service with which you need to return the package, you are free to choose your preferred service provider.
Please remember that shipping costs are your responsibility.
At the moment, we cannot offer exchanges on our products. If you would like a different size, please return the article for a refund and purchase a new size. If you still have any doubts, you can write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer Service team will be happy to help.