CaribeProduct No: 411327
Snorkel mask mono-lensfor children with polycarbonate lens. The face of the mask is made of siliter. Perfect to be worn for a long time. Adjustable by strap with eyelet system on the face piece.
With special polycarbonate lens that ensures a wide field of vision in the water.
the key features of the Caribe snorkel mask for kids are:
- Siliter snorkeling mask with ergonomic single lens.
- Wide field of vision
- Resistant polycarbonate lens
- Strap with eyelet system for quick and easy adjustment of the mask
- Ideal for prolonged wearing
- Resistant technology
- Ultra lightweight design.
How to use the Caribe snorkel mask:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretch the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband by using the buckles, the readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
Care and maintenance of the Caribe snorkel mask:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.
- Kid 4-7
- Internal volume:
- Color Kit:
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.