Avanti PureProduct No: 410027
The Avanti HC Pro diving fins have an elastic technopolymer blade and a highly resistant thermoplastic rubber foot pocket. The fitting is soft. The fin has an oversized central channel and is made of three materials for maximum thrust. Excellent performance, minimum effort and superior comfort!
The main features of the Avanti Pure diving fins are:
- Bi-material fin with open foot pocket
- Can be used with socks or barefoot
- Soft and comfortable foot pocket
- Ergonomic heel cover (patent pending) that minimises pressure on the Achilles heel
- Special elastic straps for maximum comfort during use, donning and doffing
- Elastic strap guides so that the strap is always in the right position.
- Thermoplastic rubber-Tecralene®
- Blade length:
- 32cm / 12.6in (size M/L)
- Blade Thrust Area:
- 550cm² / 85.2in² (size M/L)
- Weight of single fin:
- 0.6kg / 1.4lb
Please follow the instructions contained in the manual. You must read and understand all warnings and instructions in their entirety before using our products. Scuba diving is a hazardous activity, which involves a risk of injury to any and all parts of the body. As with all scuba diving equipment, our products are designed to be used by trained, certified divers only.