The Ultraskin is made from a new, three-layer material, which combines a fleece layer against the skin for the best thermal protection, a breathable and wind-proof internal membrane and an external nylon layer. Nylon provides greater durability and improved elasticity.
The characteristics of its innovative material make it easier to don, allowing greater freedom of movement and increasing resistance to wear. Ultraskin undersuits are the ideal choice for use with wet or dry suits, and for all water sports activities.
• Steamer: a classic one-piece with elastic loops at the wrists and ankles, designed to be particularly helpful when used as an undersuit.
• Long Sleeve: a long-sleeve shorty with no hood. Elastic loops at the wrists make it easy to wear as an undersuit. Includes a drawstring at the waist for a better fit.
• Short Sleeve: a short-sleeve shorty with a drawstring at the waist.
• Sleeveless with hood: a sleeveless shorty with integrated hood and drawstring waist.
• Sleeveless without hood: a sleeveless shorty with no hood and drawstring waist.
• Shorts: consistent with the entire line. The male and female versions boast different colors, cuts, and fits. Also featuring a drawstring waist.