The Mares Loop second stage is compact and lightweight. It allows hose configuration on either the right or left side. An ‘under the shoulder’ hose position minimises the risk of it getting caught during a dive and reduces the effects of vibrations when kicking with fins.
The new integrated S-VAD (Sagittal VAD) system combined with the special profile of the internal deflector and the addition of a second exhaust valve allow natural breathing at any depth.
An excellent second stage which is reliable and ultra-light.
The new integrated S-VAD (Sagittal VAD) system combined with the special profile of the internal deflector and the addition of a second exhaust valve allow for natural breathing at any depth, greatly increasing breathing comfort when diving.
The large silicone purge button allows for easy and immediate use, even when using thick gloves.
The new Loop is a compact and lightweight second stage.
The main features of the Loop second stage are:
• It can be configured for left or right-handed use
• An under-the-shoulder hose position
• Greater freedom of movement
• Twin exhaust valves
• Integrated sagittal VAD (S-VAD)
• An oversized silicone purge button
• Certified for use with 72X, 15X and 2S first stages
Note: LP hose not included
- Ultraleichtem Technopolymer
- Gewicht der zweiten Stufe:
- 199 g / 7 oz