Flossenblatt Razor Polygon
Replacement blade for Razor Polygin fins. Replacement blade made in layers of carbon fiber and glass fiber. These high quality fins offer unmatched performance in terms of propulsion and responsiveness. The blade has a constant thickness. The indigo camodesign makes the fisherman's profile “invisible”, in order to optimize fishing potential.
The Razor Polygon shovel is made with pre-impregnated layers of fiberglass. The entire fin has undergone a high quality manufacturing process. The fin has a constant blade thickness and is 22 cm wide and 59 cm long . New variable lateral support ribs and 26-degree blade angle optimize thrust and flexibility.
The key features of the Razor Polygon blade spare part for freediving fins are:
• Blade produced with pre-impregnated layers of fiberglass
• Constant blade thickness
• Indigo camouflage design making the figure of the fisherman "invisible" for optimizing fishing potential
• The blade has a width of 22 cm and a length of 59 cm
• High quality manufacturing process
• New variable height side profiles supporting and optimizing flexibility and channel thrust effect
• Blade inclination at 26° relative to the liner
• Designed to be worn with a soft 3mm fit
• Interchangeable blade
Buy the original spare parts of the Razor shoe (code 420904) and the Razor mounting kit (code 420905)