- A.C.T VALVE Advcanced Coating Technology
The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
- All Metal Technology
Outstanding mechanical resistance and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
- Carbon Technology
Extreme light weight, exceptional mechanical resistance and high thermal conductivity make carbon the perfect material for the most demanding divers and every condition.
- DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
- Fluid Dynamic Deflector
Receives and properly directs the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece.
- Mesh Grid
Patented design which reduces the impact of water flow onto the second stage diaphragm, thus eliminating free flows even in strong currents.
- NCC - Natural Convection Channel
Increases cold water performance by creating a flow of water across the regulator. The flow is driven by the change of density in water with temperature.
- Small Size
Innovative diaphragm design and component layout result in tangible reduction of dimensions. Enjoy unique wearing comfort and easiest handling and storage.
- Superflex Hose
Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.
- Tri-Material Valve
Patented technology combines two grades of polyurethane on a brass core. Maximizes performance, safety and reliability.
- Twin Power
New, flow control manages the delivery rate of your gas, from natural breathing to power breathing. The former is the traditional way of breathing a Mares regulator, (VAD) while the latter (VAD+) provides an extra push when you need it.
- Ultralight Techno Polymer
Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- VAD - Vortex Assisted Design
The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
• Highest breathing comfort
• New high performance first stage valve
• Superior thermal conductivity
• Double DFC
• High performance in cold water
• Second stage with fluoropolymer resin finish
• Natural convection channel (NCC)
• The Mares hero second stage
• Lighter new version of the most famous Mares first stage
• Softer and lighter new hose
• Mid-size second stage
• Ideal for Diving Centers
• Dedicated Nitrox Connector
• Soft and lightweight superflex hose
• Front cover with metal insert and Mesh Grid
• Hose protector for better heat exchange
• Ergonomic shape
• Pre-oriented mouthpiece for easier use
• Pre-oriented ports
• INT - DIN Connection
• ACT valve
• Compact size
• VAD system
• Lateral exhaust valve
• Superflex hose